"Moz started up in 2004, and we’ve been on an epic ride ever since. From our beginnings as an SEO consulting company to launching the first Pro app in 2007, we’ve tried to stay true to our core beliefs—TAGFEE—and to deliver an exceptional experience for our community and subscribers. We owe a huge thanks to our community for joining us on this awesome journey, and we hope that you’ll continue to be a part of our story."
Customer Support Engineer
- Competitive salary
- 401K, stock options
- Generous time off
- $3,000 per year towards your vacation
- Home internet
- Transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- Email, live chat, forums, and social channels
- HTML, CSS, programming, copywriting, or other unique skills
- Independent thinker
- Experience writing bug reports or other technical documents.
- Intermediate knowledge of inbound marketing, search engine optimization and HTML.
- Experience with customer service software like Intercom, Zendesk, Zuora, Authorize.net, Google Apps, MS Office, Box.net, Docusign, and/or similar applications is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, any CMS, and other web/production/analysis tools a big plus.